Waterway North Coast

Alexandria, Egypt

Beach Club Cafes Club House Jogging Area Kids area Landscape Swimming Pool

Description Property

The Waterway North Coast is developed by Equity Real Estate Development. The Waterway North Coast compound is located 186 km from Alexandria on Egypt's North Coast. The compound is also located 20 minutes from Al Alamein City. Only a 1-hour drive from Borg El Airport, 1.5 hours from Alexandria Airport, and 2 hours from Alexandria city, The Waterway North Coast is ideally located. The Waterway North Coast will have a wide variety of unit types available for sales such as VIP villas, twin houses, townhouses, and cabanas. It will also include a hotel with beach apartments, a retail promenade, clubhouses, kids areas, beach pools, and infinity edge pools. The total area of the project is 238,000 m2 with a sandy 429 m beach front. The Waterway North Coast is a boutique compound with only 381 units, which allows for a quiet compound where families can relax without the overcrowding of most compounds. 17% of the project will be built up and the remaining 83% with be landscape. This villa will be delivered fully finished in three years with the air conditioners included.

Quick Summary

Developer Equity Developments
Project Name Waterway North Coast
Area 194 To 437
Down Payment 5
Installment Years 7
Maintenance fees 0


Location on Map

Similar Projects

We have Properties in these Areas View a list of Featured Properties.